11-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

RPS vs DD Today Match Prediction 2017 IPL Season 10/ 11.4.2017 IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Match Preview

11-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

11-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

11-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

VIVO Season 10 T20 IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Prediction

Who Will Win IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils (RPS vs DD ) Today Match Prediction ( With Accurate Percentage %)IPL 10 

Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils Today Match Prediction – RPS Winning Chances are – 60%. and DD winning chances are 40%.

RPS vs DD Match Playing 11/XI Full Squad Team List

RPS Playing 11/XI

Ajinkya Rahane

Ankit Sharma

Adam Zampa

Ashok Dinda

Ankush Bains

Baba Aparajith

Ben Stokes

Deepak Chahar

Dan Christian

Faf Du Plessis

Ishwar Pandey

Jaskaran Singh

Jaydev Unadkat

Lockie Ferguson

M S Dhoni

Manoj Tiwary

Milind Tandon

Mitchell Marsh

Rajat Bhatia

R Ashwin

Rahul Chahar

Steven Smith

Saurabh Kumar

R Tripathi

Usman Khwaja

DD Playing 11/XI

Ankit Bawne

Aditya Tare

Amit Mishra

Angelo Mathews

Corey Anderson

Christopher Morris

Carlos Brathwaite

C.V. Milind

Jean-Paul Duminy

Jayant Yadav

Karun Nair

Kagiso Rabada

Mohammad Shami

Mayank Agarwal

Murugan Ashwin

Navdeep Saini

Pratyush Singh

Pat Cummins

Quinton de Kock

Rishabh Pant

Sam Billings

Shahbaz Nadeem

Sanju Samson

Syed Khaleel Ahmed

Shreyas Iyer

Shashank Singh

Zaheer Khan

Today T20 IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils IPL 9th Match Info/Details

Match Date and Time – 11th April 2017, 8:00 PM Local

Venue – Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune

Umpires and Third Umpires Name – N/A

Head Coach Name – N/A

Today’s Match Anchor/Host Name – N/A

IPL 2017 Extra Innings Start Time -7 PM

Toss –

Teams Captain Name – Steven Smith ( RPS ). Zaheer Khan ( DD)

Pitch Report – N/A

Weather Report – Party Cloud ( 32 D.C)

Today T20 IPL 2017/VIVO IPL 10 RPS vs DD Match Live ScoreCard

N/A- We Will Update Latest Live Scorecard before a few seconds of the match. Stay Tune with us for latest news or updates.

Other Updates of the IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils Match

Highest Scorer Batsman of The Match –

Man of The Match Winner of The Match –

Fastest Fifty/50 in IPL 2017 9th Match – 

IPL 2017 Longest Sixes in 9th Match – 

Highest Wicket Tacker Bowler in IPL 2017 9th Match – 

IPL 2017 Winner Team Name of IPL 10 9th Match –

IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils (RPS vs DD )  Match Repeat Telecast/Highlights Videos Download Free – N/A

You Can Watch IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils (RPS vs DD ) 1st Match Live Streaming 0n – Sony Max, Hotstar, Star Sports.

IPL 2017 RPS vs DD First Match HD Images of Cheerleaders Download, IPL 2017 Photos Free – Coming Soon

IPL 2017 RPS vs DD Match Ball By Ball Commentary in Hindi and English

You can use any android app or websites to check Ball by  Ball Commentary in Hindi and English like Cricbuzz, ESPN, StarSports android and IOS apps.

 IPL 2017 Rising Pune Supergiant vs Delhi Daredevils ( KXIP vs RCB) Today Match Betting Tips Free/ Bhav/Lambi Pari/Session Free Tips Predictions.

According To Our IPl 2017 Experts Prediction – In This Match ( RPS vs DD ) there has 60% chances of RPS team for winning this match and DD have only 40% chances. Who Will Win The Toss- N/A. If RPS won the toss and elected to bat first then the 6 0vers session should be open around in 59-60 and remember this is the first match of ipl 2017 season 10 so there’s 99% chances for yes. If RPS lambi pari will be reached upto 190-191 and according to experts predictions this lambi pari is for No call. and other side if RPS elected to bowl first then DD 6 over session should be reached upto 58-59 and you can go for a No call. and Lambi pari will be reached upto 178-179 and you can go for a No call for lambi pari. We can not provide information for 10 Over Session.

If you want to know more about ipl 2017 matches predictions then comment below.

RPS vs DD Match Extra Innings Live – IPL 2017 Extra Innings

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*