13-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

KKR vs KXIP Today Match Prediction 2017 IPL Season 10/ 11.4.2017 IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Match Preview

13-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

13-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

13-4-2017 T20 Today IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

VIVO Season 10 T20 IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Prediction

Who Will Win IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab (KKR vs KXIP ) Today Match Prediction ( With Accurate Percentage %)IPL 10 

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab Today Match Prediction – KXIP Winning Chances are – 60%. and KKR winning chances are 40%.

KKR vs KXIP Match Playing 11/XI Full Squad Team List

KKR Playing 11/XI

Andre Russell

Ankit Singh Rajpoot

Chris Lynn

Chris Woakes

Darren Bravo

Gautam Gambhir

Ishank Jaggi

Kuldeep Singh Yadav

Manish Pandey

Nathan Coulter-Nile

Piyush Chawla

Robin Uthappa

Rishi Dhawan

Rovman Powell

R Sanjay Yadav

Sunil Narine

Suryakumar Yadav

Sayan Ghosh

Sheldon Jackson

Shakib Al Hasan

Trent Boult

Umesh Yadav

Yusuf Pathan

KXIP Playing 11/XI

Akshar Rajesh Patel

Anureet Singh

Armaan Jaffer

Darren Sammy

David Miller

Eoin Morgan

Glenn Maxwell

Gurkeerat Mann Singh

Hashim Amla

K.C. Cariappa

Mohit Sharma

Marcus Stoinis

Manan Vohra

Matt Henry

Martin Guptill

Murali Vijay

Nikhil Shankar Naik

Pardeep Sahu

Rahul Tewatia

Rinku Singh

Swapnil Singh

Sandeep Sharma

Shardul Narendra Thakur

Shaun Marsh

Thangarasu Natarajan

Varun Aaron

Wriddhiman Saha

Today T20 IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab IPL 11th Match Info/Details

Match Date and Time – 13th April 2017, 8:00 PM Local

Venue – Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Umpires and Third Umpires Name – N/A

Head Coach Name – N/A

Today’s Match Anchor/Host Name – N/A

IPL 2017 Extra Innings Start Time -7 PM

Toss –

Teams Captain Name – Gautam Gambhir ( KKR ). Glenn Maxwell ( KXIP)

Pitch Report – N/A

Weather Report – Party Cloud ( 32 D.C)

Today T20 IPL 2017/VIVO IPL 10 KKR vs KXIP Match Live ScoreCard

N/A- We Will Update Latest Live Scorecard before a few seconds of the match. Stay Tune with us for latest news or updates.

Other Updates of the IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab Match

Highest Scorer Batsman of The Match –

Man of The Match Winner of The Match –

Fastest Fifty/50 in IPL 2017 11th Match – 

IPL 2017 Longest Sixes in 11th Match – 

Highest Wicket Tacker Bowler in IPL 2017 11th Match – 

IPL 2017 Winner Team Name of IPL 10 11th Match –

IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab (KKR vs KXIP )  Match Repeat Telecast/Highlights Videos Download Free – N/A

You Can Watch IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab (KKR vs KXIP ) 1st Match Live Streaming 0n – Sony Max, Hotstar, Star Sports.

IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP First Match HD Images of Cheerleaders Download, IPL 2017 Photos Free – Coming Soon

IPL 2017 KKR vs KXIP Match Ball By Ball Commentary in Hindi and English. Special Guest – Today’s Special Commentators are Sunil Grover and Sunny Leone 

You can use any android app or websites to check Ball by  Ball Commentary in Hindi and English like Cricbuzz, ESPN, StarSports android and IOS apps. and on this match famous comedian/actor Sunil Grover urf Doctor/Dr. Mashoor Gulati and Bollywood Actress Sunny Leone are commentators in this match.

 IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab ( KKR vs KXIP) Today Match Betting Tips Free/ Bhav/Lambi Pari/Session Free Tips Predictions.

According To Our IPl 2017 Experts Prediction – In This Match ( KKR vs KXIP ) there has 60% chances of KXIP team for winning this match and KKR have only 40% chances. Who Will Win The Toss- N/A. If KXIP won the toss and elected to bat first then the 6 0vers session should be open around in 59-60 and remember this is the first match of ipl 2017 season 10 so there’s 99% chances for yes. If KXIP lambi pari will be reached upto 190-191 and according to experts predictions this lambi pari is for No call. and other side if KXIP elected to bowl first then KKR 6 over session should be reached upto 58-59 and you can go for a No call. and Lambi pari will be reached upto 178-179 and you can go for a No call for lambi pari. We can not provide information for 10 Over Session.

If you want to know more about ipl 2017 matches predictions then comment below.

KXIP vs KKR Match Extra Innings Live – IPL 2017 Extra Innings

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*