Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction 2017 IPL Season 10

Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free

The 10th edition of the IPL geared off in an excellent manner after the defending champions Sunrisers Hyderabad clinched their first win of the tournament by defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore in the opening match of the event. Now about the 6th match of the tournament which will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Gujarat Lions tomorrow i.e. 9th April 2017.

It’s a clash amid the stragglers and the pace-setters. With a balanced and resourceful team, Sunrisers Hyderabad is marshaling after being the defending champions and they will be comparatively positive to enlarge their winning streak but Gujarat Lions will be slightly low in confidence due to their defeat in their first match.  Gujarat Lions squad will try to gain confidence by winning this match after their embarrassing defeat against KKR as they gear up to face defending champions SRH tomorrow. On the other hand, SRH are high on poise after a contented 35-run triumph against RCB in their opening match.

 

9 April/04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction

 

If we look at the previous edition’s encounters results between both the teams Sunrisers Hyderabad has upper hand against Gujarat Lions. Both the teams are in good form as their key players like Yuvraj Singh, David Warner, Suresh Raina, MaCullum etc are playing very well but Sunrisers Hyderabad are more confident and favorites as they have won their opening match convincingly while Gujarat has lost their opening match.

In their opening match SRH scored 207 runs by the contribution of studded innings of Yuvraj Singh (62 off 27 balls), Moises Henriques (52 off 37 balls) and Shikhar Dhawan (40 off 30 balls) and their bowlers  Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ben Cutting, Ashish Nehra and latest addition Rashid Khan Arman played really well by Knocking RCB for 172 runs.

But for Gujarat Lions, their opening match not went well as after scoring competitive score of 183 with the good knock of Skipper Suresh Raina (47 off 25 balls) their bowling line-up was hammered and demolished by the Kolkata Knight Riders opening duo Gautam Gambhir and Chris Lynn. Gujarat Lions are missing seasoned players like Ravindra Jadeja and Dwayne Bravo.

So keeping in mind about both teams’ previous matches and according to IPL 2017 Predictions, it seems that Sunrisers Hyderabad has the better chance of winning the game. ( T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Today Match Prediction)

VIVO Season 10 T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Match Prediction

Our Prediction Was Correct – SRH Won Stay Tune With Us For Upcoming Matches Predictions

Who Will Win IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions (SRH vs GL ) Today Match Prediction ( With Accurate Percentage %)IPL 10

Who Will Win Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Royal Challenger Bangalore (SRH vs RCB ) Today Match Prediction – Sunrisers Hyderabad ( SRH ) has already won his previous game and all of the players of SRH team are looking in the good form especially Yuvraj Singh. So this is a big advantage for SRH and here the 70% winning chance of SRH team in this IPL 2017 match. and another side Gujarat Lions ( GL ) team also want to win this match but his winning % chances in only 30% according to our predictor. 

IPL 2017 SRH Team Squad/Playing XI/11

Ashish Nehra

Abhimanyu Mithun

Ben Laughlin

Ben Cutting

Barinder Singh Sran

Bipul Sharma

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Chris Jordan

David Warner

Deepak Hooda

Ekalavya Dwivedi

Kane Williamson

Mustafizur Rahman

Mohammad Nabi

Mohammed Siraj

Moises Henriques

Naman Ojha

Pravin Tamb

Ricky Bhui

Rashid Khan

Shikhar Dhawan

Siddarth Kaul

Tanmay Agarwal

Vijay Shankar

Yuvraj Singh

IPL 2017 Gujarat Lions Team Squad/Playing XI/11

Aaron Finch

Andrew Tye

Aksh Deep Nath

Basil Thampy

Brendon McCullum

Chirag Suri

Dwayne Bravo

Dwayne Smith

Dinesh Karthik

Dhawal Kulkarni

Ishan Kishan

Jaydev Shah

Jason Roy

James Faulkner

Manpreet Gony

Munaf Patel

Nathu Singh

Pratham Singh

Praveen Kumar

Pradeep Sangwan

Ravindra Jadeja

Suresh Raina

Shivil Kaushik

Shadab Jakati

Shelly Shaurya

Shubham Agrawal

Tejas Singh Baroka

 

Today T20 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions IPL 6th Match Info/Details

Match Date and Time – 9th April 2017, 4:00 PM Local

Venue – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad

Umpires and Third Umpires Name – N/A

Head Coach Name – N/A

Today’s Match Anchor/Host Name – N/A

IPL 2017 Extra Innings Start Time -3 PM

Toss –SRH Won The Toss and Elected To Bowl First

Teams Captain Name – David Warner ( SRH ). Suresh Raina ( GL )

Pitch Report – N/A

Weather Report – Party Cloud ( 32 D.C)

Today T20 IPL 2017/VIVO IPL 10 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Match Live ScoreCard

N/A- We Will Update Latest Live Scorecard before a few seconds of the match. Stay Tune with us for latest news or updates.

Other Updates of the IPL 2017 SRH vs GL Match

Highest Scorer Batsman of The Match -David Warner 76

Man of The Match Winner of The Match -Rashid Khan ( Took 3 Wickets )

Fastest Fifty/50 in IPL 2017 1st Match – 

IPL 2017 Longest Sixes in First Match – 

Highest Wicket Tacker Bowler in IPL 2017 First Match – Rashid Khan-3

IPL 2017 Winner Team Name of IPL 10 Match – SRH

IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions (SRH vs GL )  Match Repeat Telecast/Highlights Videos Download Free – N/A

You Can Watch IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions (SH vs GL ) 1st Match Live Streaming 0n – Sony Max, Hotstar, Star Sports.

IPL 2017 GL Vs SRH First Match HD Images of Cheerleaders Download, IPL 2017 Photos Free – Coming Soon

IPL 2017 SRH VS GL Match Ball By Ball Commentary in Hindi and English

You can use any android app or websites to check Ball by  Ball Commentary in Hindi and English like Cricbuzz, ESPN, StarSports android and IOS apps.

 IPL 2017 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions ( SRH Vs GL ) Today Match Betting Tips Free/ Bhav/Lambi Pari/Session Free Tips Predictions.

According To Our IPl 2017 Experts Prediction – In This Match ( GL vs SH ) there has 70% chances of SRH team for winning this match and GL have only 30% chances. Who Will Win The Toss- N/A. If SRH won the toss and elected to bat first then the 6 0vsessionsion should be open around in 58-59 and remember this is the first match of ipl 2017 season 10 so there’s 99% chances for yes. If SRH lambi pari will be reached upto 195-196 and according to experts predictions this lambi pari is for No call. and other side if SRH elected to bowl first then GL 6 over session should be reached upto 51-52 and you can go for a No call. and Lambi pari will be reached upto 171-172 and you can go for a No call for lambi pari. We can not provide information for 10 Over Session.

If you want to know more about ipl 2017 matches predictions then comment below.

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions Match Extra Innings Live – IPL 2017 Extra Innings

 

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*