IPL Fantasy league 2018
It is the time when VIVO IPL 2018 runs on minds of nearly every Indian cricket fan. Most of them watch IPL matches at home, whereas several watch it at the stadium. Now you can make your personal cricket team and experience the feeling of being an IPL franchise owner by participating in IPL Fantasy league 2018.
to participate and play in this league; select your team from the World’s best cricket players from different IPL teams, outscore your rivals and peak the leader board with points you get. You can score points in numerous ways, from bowling, batting and fielding. You can also make transfers between every match to maximize your score and win outstanding prizes also. Player points are updated live during every match of the tournament.
IPL Fantasy league 2018 Registration Process/ IPL Fantasy league 2018 Login
You can participate in the IPL Fantasy League 2018 after rolling and creating an account on the Web Portal. You can also register through your Facebook account but you have to agree on BCCI to access, accumulate and employ your full name, date of birth, email address, country of residence, gender and city of residence from the information you have given in your Facebook account, to facilitating your participation in the Games. You should also provide BCCI additional information such as favorite IPL franchise.
Team selecting process
You have to select 11 players from the budget of 100. Your IPL Fantasy team must be composed of:
• Four to five batsmen.
• One wicket-keeper.
• One to four all-rounders.
• Two to five bowlers.
• Your team should have at least 1 uncapped player. An uncapped player means an Indian cricketer who has not yet played in any Tests, ODIs or T20 Internationals.
• You can select a maximum of 6 players from any single IPL Team.
• You can select a maximum of 4 overseas players in your team.
You can select players by country, category, worth and by a name search. You can also select players by space in the team and your ability to afford the player.
After selecting your team, you have to choose a Power Player which may double your score points. Choose your Power Player sensibly as it possibly makes a difference between your victory and failure. After finalizing your team and Power Player select a team name and the team that you support and enter in the IPL Fantasy League 2018.
IPL Fantasy league Prizes
Presently, there are three types of contests inside the league i.e. Daily league, Fantasy Championship and All Stars. The daily league estimates the point received daily and the victor is selected by each day’s performance. The fantasy championship victor is determined on the basis of the complete points earned in the entire tournament. All stars winners are determined on the basis of a specific stage of time like morning show winner, afternoon show winner, evening show winner and night show winner. The overall winner of the league acquires special cricket bat signed by the players of the winning team. IPL goodies and merchandises are given as the prizes instead of cash prizes. One thing that makes the game exclusive is that by winning IPL fantasy league 2018 you will surely be on the gateway to earning fame as your interviews will print on newspapers.
Scoring & Rules IPL Fantasy league 11
These are some of the rules and scoring criteria of IPL Fantasy League 2018
IPL 11 Fantasy League Batting Points
- Base Points: 1 point per run.
• Strike Rate Points: Points equivalent to the number of runs scored minus number of balls faced.
• Milestone Bonus: 10 points for scoring 25 runs; 10 more points for attaining 50 runs, and thereafter 10 points for each added score of 25 runs.
• Impact Points: 2 points for each six; 5 points will be deducted for getting out for a duck.Balling points IPL 2018 Fantasy League
- Base Points: 20 points per wicket taken.
• Milestone Points: 10 points for taking 2 wickets and 10 more points for every wicket subsequently.
• Economy Rate Points: If the product of the following equation is positive, the points are calculated by (Balls Bowled x 1.5) – Runs Conceded.
• Impact Points: 1 point for each dot ball bowled. 20 points for each maiden over bowled.Fielding Points
- 10 points for every catch.
• 15 points for each stumping.
• 10 points for a run-out to every player involved in the run out.
• 15 points for a run-out due to a straight hit.IPL 2018 Fantasy League Bonus Points
- 25 points for being declared as the official man of the match.
• 5 points to each player in the winning IPL franchise in the case of a victory, in the entire matches except in the Eliminator, Qualifier or Final of the IPL.
• All points are credited to a virtual player, and thereby further added to the collected points counting of a virtual squad and shall be doubled in case of a selected ‘Power Player’ of such team.Some additional rules for getting points in IPL Fantasy League 2018 are
A player should score at least ten runs to be awarded the Strike Rate bonus. A player has to bowl at least one completed over to be awarded the Economy Rate bonus. The run-out bonus points will only be given to the fielder who has thrown the ball. The Man of the Match bonus points is awarded to the player which is official Man of the Match. In a case of a Super Over, every player will earn points for proceedings done during the Super Over.